This email has been going around. I think I have recieved it twice today from different people. Take the info with a grain of salt, but if at all true, Unit 13A has produced some monsters during last weeks hunt.
The ones from 13A checked over 200" are as follows:
- 8x8 scoring around 230"- Sunshine Point
- 10X9 scoring around 249" - Tuweep valley
- 8X7 scoring around 205"
- 7X7 scoring right around 224"
- 8X8 scoring 240"- Hancock Knoll
- 7x7 scoring 234"- Tuweep valley
- 8x10 scoring 230"- Cold spring wash
- 206"- Duane Shroufe
- 226"- Linda Shroufe
- 7X9- 234" East of Hancock Knoll